* The Massachusetts Attorney General is suing an orthodontist who allegedly filed false claims worth millions of dollars. Guess the attorney general thinks she’s taking a “bite” out of misconduct… [NBC News]
* Governor Andrew Cuomo has purportedly hired a criminal defense lawyer after recent sexual harassment allegations were made against him. [Fox News]
* A Brooklyn lawyer is facing grand larceny charges after allegedly stealing around $200,000 from a client. [Patch]
* Amazon has been hit with a lawsuit alleging racial and gender discrimination. [Fox News]
* WeWork and Softbank have settled a longstanding legal dispute. Maybe they should rename themselves WeSettle… [Real Deal]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.