* A lawsuit has been filed in Alaska claiming that 21 poultry companies ran an illicit cartel. Maybe the chickens are coming home to roost… [Insurance Journal]
* Twitter has sued the Texas Attorney General, claiming the AG started investigating Twitter after the platform banned Donald Trump. [NBC News]
* An Ohio lawyer has been disbarred for stealing millions from clients and using the money on cosmetic surgeries, gambling, and other expenses. [Journal-News]
* Prosecutors allege that an attorney in the Jussie Smollett criminal case has a conflict of interest. [Chicago Tribune]
* A lawyer, who was arrested over allegedly breaching the Capitol on January 6th, seemingly asked the judge during a bail hearing whether he could have a drink with his friends after his release. Alcohol should be the least of his issues. [Law & Crime]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.